Friday, April 19, 2013

Things are growing, but in a really good way!

Greetings All!

I made the comment a few weeks back that I was going to suspend blog posting until we really had anything to report back to y'all.

That's what I've been doing, but I've also been getting a steady stream of texts/calls/emails that sound something like "Hope all is going well!", which to me means that people are checking in on us.  Fair enough, people want them some Amie.

The following are 4 videos that we took over the last 10 days:











To say that Amie is doing well would be such a massive understatement.  Since our hospitalization over Spring Break, we've only had blood draws, and big batches of happiness.

On top of that, the explosion of hair is coming. I haven't successfully gotten pictures of it yet, because of life and work and business, but she's got a fine sheen of baby hair fuzz all over her head.  On top of that, she's grown about a 1/2 inch of eyelashes ( Oh, Ms. Spepcific Shelley wants me to say that it's only 1/16th of an inch.  Oh I see how it is.  We need to be all accurate here, w e can't just celebrate this....Sheesh Ms. Perfect.  :)      ) this week as well.

As soon as you mention her hair to her, she responds "Amie put in hair clips now?", which is so damned depressing and cute at the same time.  I'll do my best tomorrow to get pics of the hair and eyelashes before I leave for DC...and post them up.  If I can't get them, I'll get it when I get back with the new and improved goodness.

Anyway...we're all good.  Hope all of you are as well.

4 comments:

  1. Super YAY! So glad to hear good news for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that things are too boring to post updates!!!
    baby fuzz is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I can't get over how freakin' cute she is! <3
    Glad everyone is doing well. Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The article looks magnificent, but it would be beneficial if you can share more about the suchlike subjects in the future. Keep posting. https://noan.net/kak-da-otslabna/bedrata

    ReplyDelete