Friday, September 14, 2012

No news is good news...

They wanted us to know, before the surgery started, that no news is good news.

So, we have no news.

As I showed earlier, there's a screen downstairs that shows statuses, and Amelie is still trucking along.

Now, I can't really imagine what would go on in a 10 hour surgery.  I'm thinking this would be the longest and most boring episode of Grey's Anatomy ever.  Also, if Amelie was sick, and she was a guest star on Grey's Anatomy, I keep thinking that all the doctors would be getting in petty little fights for the right to root about in my daughter's head.  Demented thought?  Yes.  I admit it.  I'm not right in the head either.  Where'd you think she got it?

Ok, enough morbid humor.  I need to get some rest before things speed up again.

Shel wanted y'all to know that all the emails, texts, FB messages, and vibes being sent our way are much appreciated.  Thanks y'all.

1 comment: