Saturday, September 15, 2012

Saturday Morning....there's a game?

Just got back from taking Amelie down for her 3rd MRI.  That girl is well imaged.

(click on pictures to make pictures larger, btw)


I thought some of you might want to see the view from our hospital room.  The new Children's hospital  has quite the view.

In case I haven't said it enough, thanks for the messages of encouragement that people have sent.  they're appreciated.

Another cool thing about using blogger is that you can see where people are reading your blog from.  We have international readers!  We feel so special.  We know who is reading us in India (go Iman!) and New Zealand (go Waltons!), but curious about Germany, UK and Switzerland.

The heartbreaking thing is that the only thing she wants right now is to sit in our laps, or rock in Shel's arms, but she has to stay in bed for a little longer due to the pressure in her head, and the drainage and all that stuff.  They're working on getting that altered a little for today so that she can just rock in Shel's arms.

We're hoping that today (post-MRI) is utterly and completely boring.  They're hoping the same thing.

We see people wearing U-M jerseys around here...so there must be a game today.  For all those of you who care about that kind of thing...woo!  For me?  Not so much...  :)

5 comments:

  1. I am praying for Amelie and for your entire family....stay strong and keep fighting!

    Love-Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are saying lots of prayers for all of you! And I posted a thing on my FB....I have lots of former exchange students on my FB...may be some of your foreign connections?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you guys. Wish I was closer to be with you! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning. This is your sister-in-law Kay Kirsch's sister Roberta. Just wanted to let you know that Jim & my thoughts and prayers are with you, your family, and your baby girl. We pray that the almighty surgeon "God" works through the hands of the doctors and staff caring for Amelia, bring her back to perfect health.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sending you hugs and prayers. If you need anything, please ask. e

    ReplyDelete