Monday, October 29, 2012

Tired. Tired. Tired.

I feel like I haven't blogged in days, months, years....who knows (quote source anyone?).

We got out of the hospital last night, hours and hours later than we'd thought.  I grabbed Anya from Grammies and we got home around 4:30p or so.  Once we got the cars unloaded and everything Tetris'ed back into place it was 6pm, and then started the process to get the kids in bed.  We were both asleep by 8p...on the couch.

Amelie is on IV fluids for 10 hours a night, Neupagen shots in the evenings, 4 types of oral medications and still doesn't really want to eat nor drink anything.

I feel like I'm totally cheating y'all by saying that's all I have tonight, but I'm beyond tired.

I've been actively working for 16.5 hours straight right now, and I'm fried.

We're doing as well as we can be for the moment...

Shel is back to Mott tomorrow for blood draws and another possible infusion.  Same with Friday.

Amelie is at home until the next cycle starts, or she gets sick.

Whee!

Time for bed...Night Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment